User Manual Languages
A. Majority Atlas Speaker
B. USB Power Adapter
C. 3.5mm to 3.5mm AUX Cable
Controls and Functions
- Indicator light
- On/Off/Volume Dial
- SD Card Slot
- USB DC Power Port
- USB Port
- AUX Input
Setting up your Majority Atlas
Please note all (Ref.) refer to the Controls and Functions in the above diagrams.
Connecting and Powering the Unit
Using the USB to Mini USB power cord provided, plug the mini USB connector into the back of the unit (Ref.8) and plug the other end into a USB power supply (mains adaptor or other USB power supply).
When the unit is not fully charged, the indicator light (Ref.3) will display as red. When the unit has reached full power, the red light will disappear.
Switch on your Majority Atlas Soundbar
Switch the unit on by rotating the On/Off/Volume dial clockwise until the dial clicks into place and the soundbar is powered on (Ref.6). To switch the unit off, rotate the dial (Ref.6) anti-clockwise until the dial will not rotate any further.
Use the On/Off/Volume dial (Ref.6) to switch the unit on or off and change the volume.
In Bluetooth, SD, or USB mode, use the ‘Play/Pause’ button to play or pause a track, and use the ‘Previous’ and ‘Next’ (Ref.2)/(Ref.4) buttons to skip tracks or fast forward/rewind (press and hold to rewind or fast forward).
Press the ‘MODE’ button (Ref.5) to change modes between SD card, Bluetooth, AUX and USB mode.
To connect an external device to the Atlas soundbar, ensure that the soundbar is in ‘Bluetooth’ mode. Select ‘Bluetooth’ mode by pressing the ‘MODE’ button (Ref.5).
The soundbar will sound with the phrase ‘Bluetooth’ to indicate that Bluetooth mode is now active.
The soundbar indicator light (Ref.3) will flash until successfully connected to a Bluetooth device.
Switch Bluetooth on for your external device. Select ‘Majority Atlas’ from the list of devices.
When connected, the indicator light (Ref.3) will remain static blue.
When your external device is connected, the soundbar will sound with the phrase ‘Bluetooth Connected’ to indicate successful connection. You can now play audio through the speakers. When disconnected, the soundbar will sound with the phrase ‘Bluetooth Disconnected’.
If the unit is switched to a different mode while Bluetooth is connected, Bluetooth will automatically be disconnected.
USB & SD Card Mode
When a USB or SD card is inserted, the unit will automatically switch to the correct mode and begin playing audio. If necessary, select ‘USB’ or ‘SD’ mode using the ‘MODE’ button (Ref.5).
Insert a USB drive into the USB port at the back of the unit (Ref.9). When USB mode is selected, the soundbar will sound with the phrase ‘USB’.
Maximum compatible storage: 64GB.
Micro SD card
Insert a micro SD card into the ‘SD’ port at the back of the unit (Ref.7). When SD card mode is selected, the soundbar will sound with the phrase ‘Memory Card’.
Maximum compatible storage: 64GB.
Use the included 3.5mm to 3.5mm AUX cable to connect an external device to the ‘AUX’ input of the Majority Atlas (Ref.10).
When an AUX cable is plugged in to the AUX port at the rear of the speaker (Ref.10), the unit will automatically switch to AUX mode (indicated with the phrase ‘Line in’). If necessary, select ‘AUX’ mode using the ‘Mode’ button (Ref.5).
|Dimensions||45 x 6 x 5 cm|
|Supported Files||MP3, WMA, FLAC, MAV, APE|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
If you are having issues with your product or require further assistance, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page below.
Save as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Here’s how:
1. In the top right corner of your browser, click the three dots to open the browser menu.
2. From the dropdown menu, choose “Print”.
3. The Print settings window will appear. Select the first dropdown menu beneath “Print.”
4. Change the selection to “Save as PDF.”
5. Click Save and wait for the “Save As” window to appear.
6. Name the file, select the file destination, and then click “Save.”