Register your Belford and
unlock your 3 year warranty.
Controls and Functions
Select the FM or AM function to power on (ref. 3), select OFF function to power off.
Tune to your desired radio station with the Tuning Control (ref. 2). Use control slowly to achieve best range of station reception being picked up. Optimum station signal is achieved when the TUNE light turns green (ref. 8).
To enhance the reception and signal strength for FM stations, extend the Telescopic Antenna fully (ref. 7). The AM antenna is positioned inside the radio, to enhance the reception for an AM station reposition the radio until an optimal signal strength is achieved.
Charge the device using supplied micro-USB cable (ref. 6), connected to power source. The “red light” is on during charging, and the “green light” is on after full charge achieved (ref. 9). Full charge is achieved within 5 hours.
When the battery is low and runs to zero, the device will shut down. If you do not use the unit for a long time, charge it at least once a month to protect the battery and extend its life.
Earphone jack will accept standard 3.5mm audio connection (ref. 5).
Once the earphone is inserted, the speaker will be muted automatically.
To use the support clip (ref. 10), pull the clip outwards to extended position. Push clip back to close.
|Range (UK)||AM: 522-1620KHZ FM: 88-108MHZ|
|Range (US)||AM: 520-1710KHZ FM: 88-108MHZ|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
Download/print as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Simply click the print icon below to save or print the user manual.
Having an issue with your product or can’t figure something out? Get in touch with our support team.