Register your CD125 and
unlock your 3 year warranty.
Controls and Functions
Setting up your CD125
Inserting a CD
Push the OPEN button on the right-hand side to open the door. Insert your index finger into the centre hole of the disc and take the edge of the disc with your thumb. Press the disc gently to make it steady, and make sure the disc is properly in place. Close the disc door gently.
NOTE: The player is only compatible with CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA, HDCD formats.
Inserting a TF Card
After inserting your TF card (card not included), hold down the play button on the player.
NOTE: The TF card slot supports up to 32GB.
How to turn the player ON
There are two ways to turn on the player:
1. The power switch is located on the side. Slide it to ON position to turn on the player.
2. When the power switch is in ON position, only press PLAY button once to turn on the player.
NOTE 1: When a disc is played to the end and there is no activity after 20 seconds, the player will enter a standby mode. Please press the PLAY button to restart the player.
NOTE 2: A HOLD switch is on the side to lock the operations of all buttons to avoid mistouch. When the HOLD switch is in ON position, all buttons will be locked; toggled it to OFF position to release all buttons
How to turn the Player OFF
There are two ways to turn off the player:
- Press STOP button twice to turn off the player. (In this way the player will start from the beginning)
- Slide the power switch to OFF position to turn off the player. It will start from where you left stopped when you turn it on.
Please turn the power switch to OFF position if the player is not being used for a long time.
How to charge the player.
How to choose a charger: This product is only equipped with one charging cable. You can choose any charger that supports USB 2.0 protocol or standard USB charger of a cell phone running in Android or iOS system to charge for the player. Charging Time: It will be take approx. 4 hours to fully charge the player according to the standard USB 2.0 protocol. When the battery is being charged, the LED indicator is red. Once the player is fully charged, the LED indicator will turn green
When there is low battery symbol showing on the screen, It means you need to the charge the player.
How to setup Repeat/play mode.
Each time the MODE button is pressed, the order of the tracks played will be as follows: Repeat 1 (REP!), Repeat all (ALL), Random Play (SHUF), Preview Play (INTRO) (only 10 second per track will be played in this mode).
How to Program the Player
Press the PROG, button to each the programming mode when the play stop press the PREVIOUS or NEXT button to select the track you want to program, press PROG again to confirm the programming. Up to 30 tracks can be programmed in this mode. After that press PLAY button to enter the programming play mode. press STOP button directly to enter the stop mode to cancel reprogram.
How to play MP3 Disc,
Be sure the player is powered on, while inserting the mp3 disc into the player, then close the disc door gently DIR button select the playlist when it plays a MP3 disc.
How to set up sound
How to Adjust volume
The Volume knob is located on the side of the player. Rotate it to the left or right to decrease or increase the volume, please listen to music as an appropriate volume to protect your ears.
How to set up EQ effect.
Press the EQ button to change the different sound effects. There are a total of 5 sound effects, BBS, POP, JAZZ, ROCK and CLASSIC.
Press the display until it shows “A ON”. Press it again, the display shows “AB ON” which means it will repeat by A-B. Cancel A-B: Press A-B button once again, the display shows “AB OFF”.
Time setting of screen sleep
The screen will be turned off after 10 second of inactivity. The screen will be turned on when any button is pressed.
After playback mode and sound effects have been set-up, you can toggle the power switch to the HOLD position.
ON: The player will return to the last stop-track on the disc.
OFF: The player will not return to the last stop-track on the disc. Press and hold the PROG button to turn the last memory function on or off. ON or OFF will display on the screen.
Press STOP twice and PLAY once,, it will be played from the beginning.
Connecting to Bluetooth
To connect to an external Bluetooth device (headphones or speakers), follow the steps below. Switch the device on and wait for the CD to load. Press and hold the ‘Mode’ button (Ref.12) until the Bluetooth logo displays. While unconnected, the Bluetooth logo will flash on the screen until connected. Follow the instructions for your external device to connect your external Bluetooth device to the CD125. When connected, the Bluetooth logo on the display screen
will stop flashing and become static . You should now be able to hear audio through your external device. Press and hold the Mode button (Ref.12) to turn Bluetooth mode off.
Connect to AUX devices.
In order to use this player in different occasions an extra AUX cable has been supplied to connect this player to any device with AUX, interface conveniently, such as home theatre, music centre, vehicles, headphone amplifiers and more.
|Power||DC 5V 𝌂 1A|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
If you are having issues with your product or require further assistance, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page below.
Download/print as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Simply click the print icon below to save or print the user manual.
Having an issue with your product or can’t figure something out? Get in touch with our support team.