Register your DVD 175 Portable Player and
unlock your 3 year warranty.
DVD 175 Portable Player
Controls and Functions
Power Supply & Charge
● Connect to mains power supply with AC Adaptor, to play device using mains power supply and to charge internal battery. Battery charge will show as red light on front panel. When fully charged, the red light will dim. Note – you can charge device at same time as playing DVD.
● Connect to car power supply with Car Adaptor, to power device using car power supply or to charge internal battery. Battery charge will show as red light on front panel. When fully charged, the red light will dim. Note – you can charge device at same time as playing DVD.
● Internal Battery Power – do not connect AC Adaptor or Car Adaptor, and device can play from internal battery when fully charged. When battery level is running low, a battery level icon on DVD screen will flash. Please connect AC Adaptor or Car Adaptor to maintain power supply, and to charge battery.
- Press [Setup] on the remote control or on the unit to show the setup menu
- Press [Left] or [Right] to select an item. The submenu of the selected item will be instantly shown.
- Press [up] / [down] to select an item in the submenu then press [OK] / [Enter] to enter, use [up] / [down] to select an option then press [OK] / [Enter] to confirm it or press [Left] to cancel.
- Press [up] / [down] to continue to set other items in the submenu.
- Press [left] to go back to the superior menu of the current one.
- Press [setup] again and press [enter] / [ok] to exit the setup menu.
- 4:3 Normal/ PS Panscan
If the unit is connected to an conventional Tv set, the wide screen image will be displayed on the screen in its native aspect ratio with some part on the left and right cut off.
- 4:3 Normal / LB Letterbox
If the unit is connected to a conventional TV set, the wide screen image will be displayed in it’s native aspect ratio with black borders on the top and the bottom side.
- 16:9 wide
Select this option if the unit is connected to a wide-screen Tv set, The wide-screen image will be displayed in full screen in it’s native aspect ratio while the 4:3 image will be stretched out horizontally to fit in the screen.
- Set this item to ON. When a disc encoded with multiple camera angles is playing the angle mark will display on the screen. Then you can view the video of different camera angles by pressing [Angle] on the remote control.
This function only works with those discs encoded with multiple camera angles
- Set this item to OFF to disable this function.
OSD Language (On screen Display)
Set this on-screen display language in this item.
- ON: if the image remains motionless on the screen, for several minutes, a screen saver will appear on the screen. You can press any key or button to wake up.
- OFF: Turn off the screen saver function
- ON: Each time you turn off the unit or stop the disc it will memorize the last play duration. Next time you turn on the unit and play the same disc the unit will play from that memorized point.
- OFF: Disable the last Memory function.
If you want to show the lyrics of a song, Please load lyrics and music as the same name in USB or memory card before performing this function.
- Choose mp3 file.
- Download the corresponding lyrics with the extension “lrc” from the internet or create it with lyrics file editor.
- Rename the lyrics file. Make sure that the lyrics filename is the same as the music file.
Audio Setup Page
The Audio menu allows you to change the audio setup of the DVD.
Down Mix: Set down mix to LT/RT stereo
Dual Mono: Set down stereo, L-Mono , R-Mono, or Mix-Mono.
Dynamic: Full 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, OFF
Panel Quality Setup
The video menu allows you to change the display properties of the DVD.
Sharpness: Adjust the screen sharpness.
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Contrast: Adjust the screen contrast
Saturation: Adjust the screen saturation
Hue: Adjust the screen Hue
Aspect Ratio: Setup panel display to 16:9 or 4:3
The preference menu option allows you to adjust the default DVD disc setting. (The setting is only available when no media is inside the unit.)
TV Type: Set Tv type to PAL, AUTO or NTSC.
Audio: Set the default audio language
Subtitle: Set the subtitle Language
Disc Menu: Set the disc menu language.
Parental: When setting a rating level a password screen is shown follow the on-screen instructions. Do Not forget this password.
Password: Enter the default password 0-0-0-0 the set your password.
Default: Return the portable DVD to factory default beyond the maximum output of the speaker in sound effects processing.
|Functions||USB, CD, AUX IN,|
|Frequency Response||20 HZ 20 KHZ|
|Video Output||1 Vp-p75 Ohm unbalanced|
|Audio Output||1.4 Vrms/10 kohm|
|Supported Disc Formats||CD, CDR, HDCD, MP3, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW,|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
If you are having issues with your product or require further assistance, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page below.
Download/print as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Simply click the print icon below to save or print the user manual.
Having an issue with your product or can’t figure something out? Get in touch with our support team.