User Manual Languages
A. DX10 Speakers
Controls and Functions
- AUX/Headphone Port
- On/Off | Volume Dial
- AUX Cable
- USB Cable
- Speaker Connector Cable
To provide power, plug in the USB cable (Ref.4) to a USB power source.
To switch on, turn the On/Off dial (Ref.2) clockwise until you feel a click.
To adjust the volume, turn the volume dial (Ref.2) clockwise to increase and counter-clockwise to decrease the volume.
Use the AUX cable (Ref.3) to plug into a laptop, desktop computer or other AUX
|Dimensions||9 x 11.8 x 16.5 cm|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
If you are having issues with your product or require further assistance, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page below.
Save as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Here’s how:
1. In the top right corner of your browser, click the three dots to open the browser menu.
2. From the dropdown menu, choose “Print”.
3. The Print settings window will appear. Select the first dropdown menu beneath “Print.”
4. Change the selection to “Save as PDF.”
5. Click Save and wait for the “Save As” window to appear.
6. Name the file, select the file destination, and then click “Save.”