Register your Onyx and
unlock your 3 year warranty.
A. Majority Onyx Earbuds
B. USB-C Charging Cable
Controls and Functions
To Switch on the Earbuds:
When you take the earbuds out of their charging case, you will hear a short sound indicating they are switched on.
If the earbuds do not switch on, simply touch and hold the left and right sensors on the outside of the earbuds for 1-2 seconds to turn them on. The indicator light will then flash red and blue alternately.
Switching off the Earbuds:
To turn off the earbuds, simply press and hold the left and right sensors on the outside of the earbuds for 3 seconds. You will then hear the message ‘Power Off’ confirming that the earbuds have been switched off.
Hold down left and right earbud sensors: On/Off
Touch left or right earbud sensor once: Play/Pause/Answer Call/End call
Hold down left earbud sensor for 2 seconds: Next track
Hold down right earbud sensor for 2 seconds: Previous track
Press left or right earbud sensor twice: Reject call/Call last number
Press left or right earbud sensor three times: Use voice assistant
Connecting to Bluetooth
When removed from the charging case, the earbuds will automatically go into pairing mode. To connect the earbuds to your chosen device, simply put your device into Bluetooth mode and search for the headphones marked ‘Majority Onyx’ in the list of available devices. Select ‘Majority Onyx’ to pair.
When the device and the earbuds are connected, you will hear the message ‘Connected’ indicating that the connection has been successful. The indicator lights on the headphones will then flash blue every 5 seconds while pairing.
After pairing a device for the first time, subsequent connections to the same device should take place automatically. Just make sure both the earbuds and the device are switched on and in pairing mode.
To disconnect the earbuds from any paired device, switch off Bluetooth mode on your paired device. You will then hear the message ‘Disconnected’ indicating that the disconnection has been successful.
Charging the Earbuds
It is recommended that you leave the earbuds in their charging case in order to keep them safe and protected and also to charge them, until the case itself needs to be recharged.
To charge the earbuds, simply insert the left and right earbuds into the charging case. The indicator light on the earbuds will then light up red, indicating that the earbuds are charging.
Once you close the lid of the charging case, the earbuds will turn off in 5 minutes if no Bluetooth connection is established. The earbuds will then begin charging.
If the battery level of your earbuds is low, you will hear the message ‘Please charge’ indicating that the earbuds need to be charged. When the battery level is low, the indicator lights on the earbuds will flash red every 5 seconds. When this happens, please insert the earbuds into their charging case and let them charge for 1.5-2 hours.
Recharging the Charging Case
When the battery level of the charging case is running low, the blue indicator light on the front of the case will flash. When this happens, simply connect the charging case to any USB charging port (Mains, laptop, etc.) and wait for the case to fully charge.
Bluetooth range: 10 metres
Battery life after a full charge: 3-4 hours
Time to charge: 1.5 to 2 hours
Standby battery life: 100 hours
Please read these safety guidelines before using your device.
- The device must not come into contact with water.
- WARNING: Risk of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced or if it is not replaced with the same type of battery or an equivalent battery.
- Please note that the battery should only be replaced or evaluated by the manufacturer or by a qualified professional.
- Different battery types (new and old batteries) must not be used together.
- Please ensure that the battery is not exposed to excessive heat such as direct sunlight, flames, etc.
- Batteries must be installed with the correct polarity.
- If the battery is worn out, it should be disposed of safely. For the sake of environmental protection, always use the correct collection points. For more information on proper battery disposal, contact your dealer.
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
If you are having issues with your product or require further assistance, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page below.
Download/print as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Simply click the print icon below to save or print the user manual.
Having an issue with your product or can’t figure something out? Get in touch with our support team.