Controls and Functions
- Speaker Drivers
- Remote Control Sensor
- LED Indicator Light
- Power On/Off
- Source/Change Mode (BT, OPTICAL, AUX, RCA, USB, ARC).
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Bluetooth Pair
- Line In Port
- RCA/AUX Ports
- Optical In Port
- DC Power Port
- Power On/Off
- Bass Increase/Decrease
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Treble Increase/Decrease
- Media Modes: Select Music, Dialogue or Movie EQ mode
- Flat: Press to reset EQ settings to default
- Input: Press to switch between modes
Please note all (Ref.) refer to the Controls and Functions in the above diagrams.
Mode Indicator Lights & Audio Settings
Mode Indicator Lights
|State||LED Indicator Light|
|Line In Mode||Green|
|Bluetooth Ready||Flashing Blue|
|Mode||LED Indicator Light|
|MUSIC||Manually change BASS and TREBLE settings (between 0Db and +8Db).|
|DIALOG||BASS+ BASS- TRE+ TRE- functions are disabled|
|MOVIE||BASS+ BASS- TRE+ TRE- functions disabled|
|FLAT||Restore to default settings and manually change BASS and TRE settings between -8Db and +8Db|
Powering on the Soundbar
Ensure that the power supply voltage is within the range of 100V~240V. Any other voltage may cause damage to the unit.
Unwind the mains cable to its full length. Connect the mains plug to a mains socket. Ensure that the mains plug is fully inserted into the mains socket.
The mains plug/appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device. The disconnect device must remain readily operable.
Connect the adapter into the soundbar DC power port (Ref.12).
Ensure all audio connections of the unit are connected before connecting to the mains power socket. Unplug the power cord from the outlet when the unit is used for an extended period of time.
To turn the unit on, press the ‘POWER’ button on the remote (Ref.13) or on the side of the soundbar (Ref.4)
Use the RCA Stereo Audio Cable (included) to connect the TV’s stereo RCA(L/R) audio output socket to the AUX(L/R) ports in the back of the unit (Ref.10).
Then press the ‘INPUT’ button on the remote control (Ref.22) or press the ‘INPUT’ button on the soundbar (Ref.5) to choose the ‘AUX’ mode. The indicator light will turn white.
Troubleshooting: If you are not receiving a picture or encountering interference, please ensure that the RCA cable is being connected to ‘output’ RCA ports on your TV set. This will ensure that the sound is being exported correctly.
If your TV does not have ‘output’ RCA ports, please use an alternative connection method.
You will need an audio source with an Optical Audio Output and a Digital Optical Audio cable (not included).
Connect the Digital Optical Audio cable to the optical output on the audio source and to the Optical Input on the soundbar (Ref.11).
Then press the ‘INPUT’ button on the remote control (Ref.22) or press the ‘INPUT’ button on the soundbar (Ref.5) to choose the Optical mode. The indicator light will turn yellow.
Please note: Using the native controls on your connected device, make sure the audio settings are set to PCM or Optical Audio and are switched on.
Audio from the connected audio source will now be played through the speakers.
AUX/Line In Input
Plug one end of a 3.5mm audio input cable (included) into the ‘LINE IN’ port (Ref.9) on the unit. Before use, disconnect any cables connected to the Stereo RCA Inputs.
Plug the other end of the cable into the audio output/ headphone output on an MP3 player or other audio source.
Then press the ‘INPUT’ button on the remote control (Ref.22) or press the ‘INPUT’ button on the soundbar (Ref.5) to choose the ‘LINE IN’ mode. The indicator light will turn green.
Audio played through the connected device will now be heard through the speakers.
Then press the ‘INPUT’ button on the remote control (Ref.22) or press the ‘INPUT’ button on the soundbar (Ref.5) to choose the Bluetooth mode. The indicator light will flash blue.
From your Bluetooth device, select the “Majority Snowdon” when prompted to choose a Bluetooth device.
If a password is required, enter “0000”. If you encounter issues at this stage, please refer to the user manual for your Bluetooth device for instructions on pairing and connecting Bluetooth devices.
When successfully connected, a beep will issue from the unit and a solid blue light will be displayed. After the initial pairing, the unit will stay paired unless manually unpaired by the user, or until the device is reset.
If your device should become unpaired or you find it is unable to connect, repeat the above steps.
Automatic Power Off
The Majority Snowdon Soundbar will automatically go into sleep mode after 180 minutes if the TV is off.
The Majority Snowdon can be mounted to a wall using the appropriate fittings for your wall type by using the wall mounting brackets positioned at the rear of the unit. As these differ between wall types the fittings are not included. To wall-mount the Snowdon soundbar, the appropriate fittings for your application will need to be sourced.
|Dimensions||81 x 8.3 x 8.3 cm|
|Power||DC 18V 𝌂 1.5A|
|AUX In||3.5 mm|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
If you are having issues with your product or require further assistance, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page below.
Save as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Here’s how:
1. In the top right corner of your browser, click the three dots to open the browser menu.
2. From the dropdown menu, choose “Print”.
3. The Print settings window will appear. Select the first dropdown menu beneath “Print.”
4. Change the selection to “Save as PDF.”
5. Click Save and wait for the “Save As” window to appear.
6. Name the file, select the file destination, and then click “Save.”