Register your Superstar Kids Headphones and
unlock your 3 year warranty.
Superstar Kids Headphones
Controls and Functions
Volume Control Switch
Select 85dB setting to enable lower volume at maximum 85dB, for protection of hearing.
Select 94dB setting to enable normal volume at maximum 94dB.
Short Press T.Control: Answer/Hang Up/Play/Pause Double Press T.Control: Next Track
Triple Press T.Control: Previous Track
Shareport: If you want to share audio playback from one headphone, insert the 3.5mm audio cable from other headphone into the Share Audio Jack.
|Model||Majority Superstar Kids Headphones|
|Ear placement||Over Ear|
|Headphone Jack||3.5 mm|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
Download/print as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Simply click the print icon below to save or print the user manual.
Having an issue with your product or can’t figure something out? Get in touch with our support team.