Register your RS1 and
unlock your 3 year warranty.
Controls and Functions
Please note all (Ref.) refer to the Controls and Functions in the above diagrams.
Getting Started with your Microphone
Unfold the tripod (Ref.2) to the desired position and ensure it is securely placed on your desktop or table.
Carefully attach the microphone (Ref.1) to the tripod base (Ref.2) by screwing the holder into the base.
Connect the USB cable to the USB-C connection on the back of the microphone (Ref.3). Connect the remaining end of the USB cable to your computer. The microphone indicator lights will switch on and display a green light.
Wait for your computer to automatically detect the microphone and install the necessary drivers. The microphone will now be functional and you can use it as an audio input device. For certain applications, it may be necessary to change your settings to connect to the Majority RS1 Microphone as an audio device instead of your computer microphone.
Microphone Direction and Use
When using the microphone, please ensure you are speaking directly into the front of the microphone. The microphone is designed to pick up sound best at the front, and recording audio into the back of the microphone will result in poor quality or a muffled recording.
|Sensitivity||-36dB +/- 2dB (0dB = 1 V/Pa at 1KHz)|
|Connection||USB 3.0 – USB C|
|Dimensions||8.4 x 11 x 9.8 cm|
Cardioid Pickup Pattern
The cardioid pickup pattern means that the microphone is most sensitive at the front, less sensitive to unwanted ambient noise, and more resistant to audio feedback.
Please do not use cleaning agents, solvents, or liquids containing alcohol to clean the microphone, as this may damage the surface of the device. When cleaning the device please use a dry soft cloth.
|Dimensions||8.4 x 11 x 9.8 cm|
|Power||DC 5V 𝌂 100mA|
|USB||USB 3.0 – USB C|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
If you are having issues with your product or require further assistance, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page below.
Download/print as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Simply click the print icon below to save or print the user manual.
Having an issue with your product or can’t figure something out? Get in touch with our support team.