Register your Studio 1 Headphones and
unlock your 3 year warranty.
Studio 1 Headphones
Controls and Functions
- The headphones can be used for computers, mobile phones, amps, guitars, Walkmans, CD Players and MP3 Players,etc.
- To obtain the optimal sound effect from the headphones, please wear the headphones correctly. The L, and R marked on the headphone indicate left, and right, respectively.
- When using headphones or using a headphone amplifier for connection, please note to decrease the volume to the minimum level, and then increase the volume slowly to avoid damage to your hearing or to the headphones.
- To avoid affecting the life of the product, please take protective measures for moisture prevention, and high temperature prevention, etc.
Plug and Play
3.5mm plug and 6.35mm audio adapter is plug and play, with no need to install anything.Connect to your computer using the 3.5mm AUX or connect to amps or guitars using the 6.35mm jack.
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
Download/print as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Simply click the print icon below to save or print the user manual.
Having an issue with your product or can’t figure something out? Get in touch with our support team.