Register your Tru Bio Earbuds and
unlock your 3 year warranty.
Tru Bio Earbuds
Controls and Functions
Method 1: Take earbuds out from the charging case, they will auto power on.
Method 2: Hold MFB for 2 seconds Red and Blue LED flick alternately.
Method I: Put earbuds back into the charging case, they will power off.
Method 2: Hold MFB for 5 seconds. Red LED flickers 3 times and then powers off.
Hold MFB for 2 seconds.
Tap MFB to answer incoming call and tap again to end it.
When standby in stereo mode, tap MFB to play and tap again to pause.
Skip track forward/backward
When playing, double tap MFB on left/right earbud to skip track forward/backward.
When playing/calling. Hold MFB for 2 seconds on left/right earbud to Volume up / Volume down.
Charge the earbuds
Insert the earphones into charging case (pogo-pins should be well-connected). Red LED will be on when charging, after being fully charged, Red LED will be off.
Charge the case
Please charge the case via USB-c cable.
When battery level is less than 25%, four white LEDs will flicker.
When battery level is more than 25% and less than 50%, one white LED is on and the other three LEDs flicker.
When battery level is more than 50% and less than 75%, two white LEDs are on and the other two LEDs flicker.
When battery level is more than 75% and less than 100%, three white LEDs are on and the last LED will flicker.
When fully charged, four white LEDs are all on.
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.3|
|Effective Range||10 Meters|
|Charging Time||Approx 1H|
|Weight (Single Earbud)||4.5g|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
Download/print as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Simply click the print icon below to save or print the user manual.
Having an issue with your product or can’t figure something out? Get in touch with our support team.