Register your Tru Sport Earbuds and
unlock your 3 year warranty.
Tru Sport Earbuds
Controls and Functions
When the charging case battery level is sufficient, open the charging case and the earbuds will automatically turn on. Put them into the case and close the cover-the earbuds will automatically turn off.
You can also turn the earbuds on/off manually- Press and hold the MFB on L/R for 2 seconds to turn on the earbuds. Press and hold the MFB on L/R for 5 seconds to turn off the earbuds when they are not connected with devices.
- Play/Pause: Tap the MFB on L/R once.
- Previous Song: Double tap on the MFB on L.
- Note: In mono mode, double tap on the MFB on L to trigger next song function.
- Next Song: Double tap on the MFB on R.
- Volume Down: Triple-tap the MFB on L to decrease the volume. Note: In mono mode, volume adjustment is unavailable.
- Volume Up: Triple-tap the MFB on R to increase the volume. Note: In mono mode, volume adjustment is unavailable.
- Answer/End a call: Tap the MFB on L/R only.
- Reject a call: Press and hold the MFB on L/R for 2 seconds when calling.
- Activate voice assistant: Press and hold the MFB on L/R for 2 seconds. Note: In mono mode, holding the MFB on L/R for 2 seconds will turn on the voice assistant.
Before using, please make sure the charging case and the earbuds are fully charged.
When the charging case battery level is sufficient, open the charging case- the earbuds will automatically turn on then enter Bluetooth pairing mode. At this time, the indicator of the main earbud will flash red and white alternately and the indicator of the secondary earbud will flash white every 3 seconds. At this time, turn on the Bluetooth function on your device, search “Majority Tru sport “and click to connect.
- Delete the pairing name “Majority Tru Sport” on your mobile phone and turn off the Bluetooth function.
- Turn off the left and right earbuds, press and hold the MFBon L and R at the same time for 10 seconds. Release the MFB until the indicators of both earbuds flash red and white alternately 3 times and then stops.
- Put the earbuds back into charging case and close the cover, Leave for 5 seconds.
- Open the charging case to turn on “Majority Tru Sport”, then the reset is successful.
Charging the case: A Red LED light will flash slowly to indicate the case is charging and turns off when fully charged. Charging the earbuds: A Green LED on earbud will remain when charging and turns off when earbuds are fully charged. When the battery is low, the charging case will flash a green light.
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.2|
|Effective Range||10 Meters|
|Charging Time||Approx 1.5H|
|Play Time||Approx 5-6 hours|
- Read these instructions:
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions in the user manual.
- Do no clean the apparatus near or with water.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Protect the power from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Unplug this apparatus during light storms or when unused for long periods of time.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to the rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
- No naked flame sources, such as lit candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- Dispose of used electrical products and batteries safely according to your local authority and regulations.
The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, shall be places on the apparatus.
Main plug is used to disconnect device and it should remain readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from the main power completely, the power plug should be disconnected from the main socket outlet completely.
Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
Download/print as a PDF
Want to save the above instructions as a PDF? Simply click the print icon below to save or print the user manual.
Having an issue with your product or can’t figure something out? Get in touch with our support team.